On the first-ever SOLO episode of The Toxin Terminator podcast, we outline each of the five pillars of a toxin-free lifestyle; air, water, absorption, food, and emotional and mental.
Find out about:
· The five pillars of a toxin-free lifestyle.
· Some sources of air pollution in our homes.
· The importance of thinking about water that goes on our body as well as in.
· Why absorption is so important not to overlook.
· Making sure that we have good food sources.
· Different aspects of the emotional and mental elements.
“The science is saying that the air in our homes is five times more polluted than the outdoor air.”
“When we are taking a shower, we're heating everything up, we're opening up the pores of our bodies, so we're absorbing the toxins that are coming in through those water sources.”
“Do we ever think about what we're putting on our body as being part of our healthy lifestyle?”
“We eat what they ate.”
“If our gut health is not in good shape, our mental health is going to suffer as well.”
Important Links and Mentions:
Connect with me!