My guest on this episode of The Toxin Terminator podcast is Coach Carrie Paxton-Herzberger, who is a mindset coach for teens with ADHD and anxiety. She helps parents understand their teens and teens realize they are not stuck the way they are. They can find their own path to be confident, independent, successful, and living a life they love.
Tune in as Carrie talks to us about how mindset and language can affect us, different issues families are working through, and some steps she's taken with families to help them succeed and grow.
Find out about:
- How parents can better understand where their child is coming from.
- The most common problem students are having in the classroom.
- How to get kids to tap into their creative sides.
- Helping kids get past their fear of failure.
- The different types of perfectionism and how to overcome them.
- How to set goals for the future that are manageable.
- How parents can work along side their kids.
- Blocking out your schedule for school work, family time, and free time.
"Everyone really does have a creative side to them, it's just whether or not they've lost it along the way, or whether or not they know how to tap into it."
"You may look like you are procrastinating on the outside, but really on the inside, you are just struggling to get started."
"What can you do right now, make a promise to yourself and keep it."
"The struggles that you see with your child are not inherent personality flaws."
Important Links & Mentions
Connect with me!
Join our community at my Facebook Group
Tune in to my podcast
Set up a one on one call