Today on The Toxin Terminator podcast we discuss safe cleaning and the differences between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing.
Find out about:
· The differences between disinfecting, sanitizing, and cleaning
· How to properly and safely use each different type of product
· Using hydrogen peroxide as a disinfectant
· A DIY surface spray disinfectant recipe
· Tips to deal with stir-craziness and cleaning/organizing techniques
“Clean your surfaces first before disinfecting.”
“In order to clean, you can just simply use soap and water.”
“We can be safe and get the proper cleaning all at the same time.”
“I thought just by simply using my household cleaner I was doing a good job, but I'm not.”
“If we haven't used it in six months or better, we're not going to use it and lets get rid of it.”
Important Links and Mentions:
Connect with me!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission at no cost to you. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.